Monday, May 02, 2005

C J's and Moving !

Well , It's Monday night at 9pm and I'm just getting back to normal after Moving my house and Erica's second floor apt to a first floor 2bd ,2bath apt.Erica and I would like to thank Bing, John, Randy and Ann, for helping us out on sat before the gig! We would also like to thank Mike K . (My co-worker and friend ) for the 9 hrs He spent helping me move all the BIG furniture to the new place . The gig at CJ's went o.k for me I was really dead tired and didn't have the energy I usually put into a show.Erica and I are now in the new place and still finding room for stuff, unpacking boxes, and we bought a new computer desk today which I assembled this afternoon and am now using to write this blog.

see ya soon ,
JD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home