Sunday, May 22, 2005

Orange blossom music fest.

Rain, rain, rain! It was kind of a mess. Erica and I went out there together and after it rained most of the way there ,I made a wrong turn and Erica straightend me out after 5 min's . We got there and some of the stages were closed there was plenty of mud for everyone! All the bands were cool and we all played our sets as best we could . We played only 30 mins. Just when we were about to start it rained again,but the show went on.There weren't many people there and I felt sorry for Phil and Dana that the tunout was not good . They work so hard! I had a good time ,a few beers, and some food that our group brought. It is now 1:13 am and Erica and I stopped at Taco Bell on the way home! Well, we are tired now

GOOD NIGHT!

JD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home